Sunday, June 10, 2007

Short Jokes

The folks who are on Martin Loopers have already seen these, as they're Kari's sig-lines. But this is for Sean....

I couldn't figure out why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.

Don't argue with idiots; they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through the snow.

The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise and is not preceded by a period of anxiety.

I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.


And for a longer read that nevertheless provides a good healthy laugh at someone else's family realities (not that ANYTHING like this could EVER happen in MY house!) check out Pr Petersen's story about their idyllic morning.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Susan!

    That link has got to have a gross out warning on it!

    Eeeeeeeeew!

    (But funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :-)
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm FAMOUS...I've been mentioned on a blog (kindly, too!)I'm glad the sig lines are enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete