Saturday, August 14, 2010

Today's Laugh

A woman finds herself in dire financial trouble. Desperate, she goes to church and begins to pray. "God, please help me. I've lost my business and I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lottery."

Lottery night comes, and she is devastated when someone else wins.

She prays again. "God, please let me win the lottery. I've lost my business, my house, and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lottery night comes, and once again she has no luck.

Once again, she prays. "God, I've lost my business, my house, and my car. Please just let me win the lottery this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly, the heavens open. There is a blinding flash of light and a voice echoes through the church. "Work with me here, my child. Buy a ticket."

No comments:

Post a Comment