Thursday, July 17, 2008

Portals of Prayer

I absolutely love Day By Day We Magnify Thee, and have also benefited from using Every Day Will I Bless Thee (available from CCA). But yesterday I was invited to take a peek at this month's Portals of Prayer.

Oh. My. Goodness. Pick one up from your church narthex and use it for July! (Or click on the link at the end of the preceding paragraph.) This month's lovely devotions show us that JESUS and His work to forgive our sins is God's message throughout the Old Testament, the Gospels, and the Epistles. Wow! Not only that, but the July devotions are written on the appointed daily readings found in LSB and thus in many congregations' prayer guides. When I saw this month's daily meditations, I checked out the previous volume of "Portals of Prayer" and found June's devotions sweetly comforting too. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment