Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lost Emails

The email addresses (and old emails that I needed to keep) haven't been moved yet from the old computer to the new computer. I've been stymied in needing to ask people questions, and not having email addresses to do it. So today I FINALLY hauled out the old computer with intent to weed out obsolete addresses and transfer the edresses to my new machine. And somehow --I'm still not sure how it happened-- rather than deleting about half the B's, I deleted from C to V.

I did manage to find a lot of email addresses in the files of old emails, and cut-n-pasted them into a Word document so as to move them the slow and painstaking way to the new computer. So at least I've got many of them. But this is not a speedy endeavor!

This is being reported so that you will have patience with me when I do not write to you. Lack of communication will not be because of lack of caring about you, but rather it will be due to utter techno-stupidity. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment