Thursday, May 22, 2008

Septic

There is a backhoe in my backyard!
There have been dump trucks coming and going!

Tonight I will be able to do some laundry in my house. My poor lonely washer has been resting for 11 weeks and is now going to be pressed into service once again. Bye-bye, laundromat.

And we will be able to flush. How's that for mega-cool? Y'know how the rule is always "Go to the bathroom before you get in the car" and "Go to the bathroom before you go to the store" and "Go to the bathroom before we leave for church"? Well, for the last 11 weeks, it's been "Hold it until we get to the library" or church or the store, places where we could flush. But now we can flush at home!

The glories of plumbing!!!!
I love plumbing!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly appreciate plumbing when you don't have it for a while! This past Christmas, there was 18 of us at my husband's parents' house when their septic system went down! The closest restroom was about 7-8 miles away at a Dillons. We went by the van fulls! I was never so happy to see my toilet when we got home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the restored plumbing.

    ReplyDelete