Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blog Pictures

Good grief. I tried for 45 minutes last night to upload one picture. One! I don't know if it's the camera, or the computer, or my stupidity. According to the scientific method, I must eliminate variables. Given that Paul and Gary tried to help me, and we still couldn't upload a snapshot, I think my stupidity (although I'm not disputing it) was not the cause of the problem. Next variable: I'm going to borrow a camera from one of the boys and see if that's the trouble. If not, I'll assume it's the computer and give up on blog pictures until the day arrives when I am forced to replace my computer. Bummers. I love looking at the pictures on other people's blogs. It's often my favorite part of the blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Is the picture on the camera or on the computer? I have to transfer files from the camera to the computer first before I can upload them to a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could download the pictures from the camera to the computer, but blogger wouldn't take them: "corrupted file."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry room. Not exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a laundry room is VERY exciting, Susan! I had one in the house before this..oh how I loved closing the door and not having the piles in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete