Saturday, November 17, 2007

My June Project

I decided that we would begin decluttering after Rachel moved out. Uhhhh, that was at the end of May. (Don't you EVEN think of telling me that this is November!!!)

So....
now it's after Rachel moved out in May. I had boys haul many boxes of hand-me-down clothes upstairs today. We sorted. And sorted. And eliminated. Everybody except Maggie is done growing, so things that are too small or too short can take a hike, since there's nobody around to grow into boy-clothes.

I filled the back half of the van full to the bottom of the windows. That's a lot of clothes. But it will be easier to find what we need. And a lot of space has been freed up in the basement. As much as I hate letting go of things that I know I will absolutely desperately need in about 3 weeks, nevertheless I love the feeling of decluttering! It's so freeing! Right, Karin?

No comments:

Post a Comment