Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Readability

cash advance

Ah, success!

I saw that Pastor Esget's blog rated a "College Level." So I had to try it too. Being a homeschool mommy, my goal is to say whatever-I-have-to-say in a clear, down-home, easy-to-understand way. In other words, a Dummy's Book for whatever I'm discussing. I guess I'm on target so far with my blog. I hope I'm doing as well with the real-life stuff too.

Even though I know what big words mean, even though I like to use big words sometimes, I sure do appreciate being able to easily understand what's said to me. The more decrepit my mind gets, the more I need to try to follow the POINT instead of figuring out what's being said. It's such a brain-strain to try to converse with someone when the phone connection is bad and you're struggling to catch the words. (And this is how hard-of-hearing people spend their days, all day, every day!) So I appreciate a "Dummy's Level" explanation. Thus, that's how I talk. And write.

And the badge above declares me a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment