Monday, May 14, 2007

Seven Things

My friend Jane tagged some of us to list seven random, uninteresting things about ourselves. So here goes:

1. "Feeder" goldfish seem to live longer at my house than do the fish intended to be pets.

2. I wear Birkenstock sandals, even in the winter.

3. Every family vacation has had a big-time school fieldtrip worked into it.

4. After having a baby, I'm not worn out and exhausted, and I can't get to sleep for at least 12 hours.

5. I didn't get my drivers license on my 16th birthday because the DMV was closed that day, so I had to wait another whole long day.

6. I like Renoir.

7. It took me 22 months to paint my kitchen.

I'm supposed to tag seven people. How's about we try: Katie, Rachel, Karin, Jenny, Lora, Elizabeth, and Kim? But if you can't, you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment