Thursday, March 13, 2008

Books

The bookshelves are up. The books are unpacked. There's still a lot of putting-in-order that will need to be done with the books. But at least we can now walk through the room that will be the library/dining room, and pass through that room to the laundry room and workshop.

The kitchen is covered with post-it notes on the cupboards and drawers so that we can spend a little less time hunting for things. "What's behind Door #1? Oh, maybe we'll try Door #3 instead."

Setting up some new bank accounts today took two hours. And here I originally thought it would be about 10 minutes. Oh well.

I think (???) I now know my new phone number AND new address and new email addresses.

Today's mail brought an awesome surprise. A bunch of homeschooling friends went together to purchase a house-warming gift of a gift-card to Home Depot. Won't that be helpful!! Wow, I keep getting blown away by how God provides for us just when I suspect He may have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment