Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol

Bummers! Chris left tonight!

My plan was for Sanjayah, Haley, Chris R, or Phil to leave soon. I didn't care which order, but it was okay with me if they didn't come back. Jordin and Lakisha were on my next tier. I wanted Chris S, Gina, Blake, and Melinda to be the ones who held out till May. I figure the final night should come down to a choice between Blake and Melinda, even though Chris S is [was.... boohoo] my favorite.

Well, I've managed to discipline myself much better this year, and not get totally hooked on this season's Idol. But with Chris getting low-votes last night, the show just lost much of its draw.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Come on! Chris R is WAAAAY better than "Bringing Chubby Back." Sly was not only poorer at singing, but he's arrogant too.

    Glad he's gone.

    ;-)
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Scott, we are just gonna HAVE to disagree on this one....

    (as she shakes her head in wonderment about Scott's tastes).

    ReplyDelete