Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hospital Update

Y'know, after having the surgery canceled last time, it's tremendously hard to get motivated to pack and to get ready to be gone for a week. I just don't believe that the surgery is actually gonna happen. For example, I detest shopping, but I have to do the weekly errands today (still in the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy); my gut rebels, saying that I could just as well wait until Tuesday morning because, after all, we're just going to be sent home Monday anyhow. One of the kids mentioned something earlier this week, suggesting that I might be stressed out about the upcoming surgery. But I'm not. Can't get all stressed out about something that I don't believe is gonna happen anyway.

It's all very surreal this time.

2 comments:

  1. Susan,

    I'll be praying for your family, especially for your peace of mind.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing in prayer here.

    ReplyDelete