Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hospital Update - 13

Bad planning on my part. I should've thrown the load of clothes into the wash FIRST, and then hit the blog. But noooo, I am a blog-addict and did that first. Now I have 20 minutes to kill before I can change the load over to the dryer. Pastor called and said he'd be coming to visit between 1 and 1:30, so I kinda want to be done with the housewifey stuff at RMH and be back to Maggie's room to receive.

Man, these super-fancy washers at the RMH take a lot longer to run through a load than does my Kenmore at home.

If we're out of ICU soon, the phone number I posted last night will no longer be valid for us. But if you have the cell-phone number, that should work. I assume cell phones are allowed out on the floor, since they're allowed in the hallways and the waiting rooms, just not in ICU.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, we've been praying here, and are SO pleased to hear how well Maggie is doing! Tell her HI from Maggie Rhein, and give her hugs from Maggie and me. Praise God for His blessings.

    ReplyDelete