Saturday, April 14, 2012

"All About Me"

This alphabet meme was going around a while back.

Age: 51
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Dislike: keeping homeschool records
Dogs: nope -- cats instead
Essential Start of Your Day: psalms
Favorite Color: for clothes, probably a deep red
Gold or Silver: definitely gold
Height: too tall, but shrinking already
Instruments You Play: a little piano; even less guitar and recorder
Job Title: the real job = home-maker and teacher; the job-for-$ is bank teller
Kids: six by birth, two by marriage, and two grandkids
Live: in Wisconsin for nearly half my life
Mom's Name: Doris
Nicknames: not usually -- but sometimes Suze (from Mom) and Susannah (from Steve)
Overnight Hospital Stays: tonsillectomy which I should have refused
Pet Peeve(s): spelling and grammar mistakes on labels and signs  -- how are kids supposed to learn what's correct when they see mistakes plastered on bread labels and McDonald's signs?
Quote From a Movie: So when the devil throws your sins in your face and declares that you deserve death and hell, tell him this: "I admit that I deserve death and hell, what of it? For I know One who suffered and made satisfaction on my behalf. His name is Jesus Christ, Son of God, and where He is there I shall be also!"
Right- or Left-Handed: left
Siblings: one brother, one sister, three sisters-in-law, three brothers-in-law
Time You Wake Up: usually around 6:30, but I'd prefer it was 8:00
Underwear: every day
Veggie You Dislike: I used to dislike kale, until Rachel introduced me to kale chips.
What Makes You Run Late: underestimating the time to do that One Last Thing
X-Rays You Have Had: dental
Yummy Food You Make: nearly all of it -- I am a good cook
Zoo Animal You Like Best: I could've spent hours watching the colony of small monkeys that used to be at the Madison zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment