Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School

After chapel this morning and an hour of doing schoolwork in the narthex at church, we headed to the library. That's when we learned that only one computer at the library has the German program we wanted to use. Well, if we have to use it one-person-at-a-time, we might as well use the program at home ... at least until we get so far that the library has lessons beyond what we have.

Apparently there was no spyware on the downstairs computer. Andrew and I have had to wipe the computer, reinstall everything, and get up-to-date anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall. I think we did something wrong and will have to start over. Until that's fixed, the computer German lessons are on hold.

Gary and I went out to dinner this evening. Thanks to our parents for the anniversary gifts to provide this treat!

We need to readjust the daily schedule now that the library's computers aren't going to cater to my time-needs.

It's a long bike-ride to church when you haven't exercised in several months.

Maggie and I saw the doctor today. Her back was straightened for maintenance to fight against the scoliosis. I was straightened to fix that out-of-place bone from earlier this month. The doctor showed me what to do to pop it back into place, but no matter how much I try to do it at home, I can't adjust it myself. I gotta work on that some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment