Monday, February 02, 2009

Transfigurations

I seem to be developing a knack for this.

Yesterday we were visiting Paul and celebrated Transfiguration (1-yr series) and will be celebrating it again here at home in three weeks (3-yr series).

Last year we celebrated Transfiguration in January at Triune, and then in February at Peace.

The previous year we celebrated Transfiguration at Triune and Peace (1-yr series), and then happened to be visiting in South Bend the Sunday before Lent which there (3-yr series) was Transfiguration.

That's SIX Transfiguration Sundays in 25 months. This is somewhat unsettling for someone so settled into the rhythms of the church year. Next year I think I need to pay attention to this and stay put.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you! I am getting quite confused flitting from our church (3yr) to Nea and Jasons, (1 year). Man, I wish we could all be on the same page!!!! Debbie

    ReplyDelete