Saturday, February 07, 2009

Federal Deficit

Some of you were lucky enough to hear one of my favorite talk-show hosts when he substituted for Rush this week. Mark has the solution to the huge federal tax deficit.

Obama keeps nominating Democrats for positions in the cabinet and judicial offices, etc. They are vetted and their tax evasion is uncovered so that they must pay their back taxes. Hey, there are so many of them, and what they owe the IRS is so large, the deficit should be solved in a hurry!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that. Classic Belling. Miss listening to his show all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you when I heard where he is from. Cool - I enjoyed listening to him. You, in turn, got to here one of my afternoon favs earlier in the week, "MN's Mr. Right."

    ReplyDelete