Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Doubling Up Trips

I seldom go anyplace for just one errand. But I've been noticing that trying to do ALL the errands (gazillions of them!!!) while I'm out can get a little overwhelming. Maybe the stress of having to try to have everything codified on the list, the stress of having to put off the projects that you're working on for 3 more days (until you can do your one big errand-trip), or the stress of having to line up appointments back-to-back (and hope that the appts don't take longer than they're supposed to), ... maybe those stressors are worth spending $3 extra in gas money. Don't ya suppose?

1 comment:

  1. It's probably worth a little extra in gas in your case.

    In my case, though - oh, mercy. It's costing us nearly $8 for a roundtrip into nearby "collegetown" for our shopping. You can bet I never make that trip for just one store's worth of shopping. Last Sat. I did five stores in four hours and I was TOTALLY wiped out. Yuck. And I STILL forgot the cat's food.

    ReplyDelete