Friday, February 08, 2008

Side Benefit

All week, I've had something on my feet to deal with the germies in my chest. Sometimes I've put on vaseline as the "glue" to hold garlic powder on my feet. When I want to stink a little less (okay, okay, stink a LOT less), I've been wearing Vicks on my feet. Today when I went to garlic my feet afresh, I noticed that my heels are nice and soft. That may not sound like a big deal to you, but I'm a person whose heels split and crack and even bleed through the whole winter. And they're nice and soft and not cracked. This is mega cool!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a member at HerbMentor.com and another garlic recommendation for cough, etc. is to put cloves between your toes and then put socks on, and go to bed. Sounded strange but it is suppose to work great. I like the idea of soft winter heels, though. I must try the vaseline and garlic powder sometime.
    --Michelle in NM

    ReplyDelete