Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jogging

As soon as I finally decided I was recommitted enough to exercise that I could safely come out of the closet and reveal I was jogging near-daily, the next day I started coughing. I plugged away two more days with the jogging, but then flopped.

Three weeks later I am still coughing, but not as much, and not as violently, and it's quasi-controllable, and I'm no longer fatigued from whatever-it-was that started the coughing. (Still not sure if it was weather, allergies, virus, poor air quality, or what.) Gathered my oomph and kicked myself out the door today, wearing my jogging shoes. Even after three weeks of not exercising, today I easily jogged a mile and a half, and it didn't feel like a fat man was sitting on my chest squashing all the air out of me! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment