Saturday, July 05, 2008

Underwear

I wrote a year and a half ago about finding underwear for the guys that lasts and lasts. Although it's more expensive initially, it's cheaper in the long run.

Well, I have since discovered the same thing about Victoria's Secret cotton underwear. I don't want to put a link here (due to the pictures on the page), but you can find the page by googling "Victoria's Secret cotton panties," and they're currently on sale for 5 pairs for $25. That's a pretty good deal for ultra-comfortable, boring, long-lasting underwear.

4 comments:

  1. I agree COMPLETELY. I have some of those, and they're completely modest and longlasting, not to mention comfortable. And they're not even that boring; you can get them with cute little designs and prints on them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any boring unders on there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed - next try their bras - same thing - very comfortable, and long lasting. Cheaper when bought at their semi-annual sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you years ago that VS has great underwear! They're the comfiest ever, and I get the boy short style to avoid panty lines under my skirts (because I still haven't found a slip of the exact right length).

    ReplyDelete