Sunday, May 20, 2007

Being Tagged

Emily tagged me to name seven things that I have learned in life. Yikesy -- this is the hardest tag game I've ever played!

1. America would be a happier place if more of us dried our clothes outdoors on the line more often.

2. When you have to fight Satan, make sure you have a faithful father-confessor on your side.

3. Not all children learn to sing naturally. Some have to be taught. And singing CAN be taught. And they should learn to do it.

4. Sometimes it's more frugal to spend more money upfront. (As is the case with buying underwear from Penneys and buying electrical appliances from anywhere but Walmart.)

5. Those who fight hardest to silence the Gospel are usually within the church.

6. Always patronize kids' lemonade stands, even if they're selling weird green koolaid.

7. Things I've learned in life? Sympathy for the dairy cows when the farmer is late for milking time.

Now, whom have I not tagged recently?
Melynda
Presbytera
Glenda
Anthea
Pr Stuckwisch

1 comment:

  1. Hey, those were great! I about fell out of my chair when I read no. 7 though!! I am right there with you on that one!

    Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete