Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Good Homeschooling Day

Yesterday was what I wish most of our days could be like. It was not stressful. We got the schoolwork done in a comfortable and happy way.

Problem is, yesterday was not typical. I went to bed on Sunday night with the laundry finished. Virtually no housework remained to be done after a good amount of cleaning at the end of last week. I decided to put off the week's errands (usually done on Monday) to another day. I didn't cook a Real Meal. I chose not to tackle any of the projects on the long to-do list (pruning trees, putting photos into albums, finishing off an article to submit to a magazine, etc.).

So that's how to have a happy homeschool day: don't have any other work except the fun of learning.

Life is gonna catch up with me today, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment