Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2016 Reading Lists

Ivan Denisovich, by Solzhenitsyn -- July 29.
Mothering Many, by MacPherson -- August 13.
Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief, by Bowman -- August 19.
Christ for Us, by Preus -- three more re-reads 


Audio book:
Around the World in 80 Days, by Verne [Jim Dale] -- August 24.   


My 2015 reading list was affected by Mom's hospitalization and death.  The 2016 reading list was on "pause" for the same reason.  In late spring I started reading again, but when I resumed Pioneer Girl, it was long and difficult and wasn't finished in 2016.  Then in fall, my reading again disappeared because of putting in long hours in the church office.  

Other people's reading lists demonstrate what kind of interesting ideas they're putting into their minds.  My reading list demonstrates when I'm distracted by non-reading tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment